Monday, April 9, 2012

name change

So I changed the name of this blog. Originally I had named it "It(cooking) Is Not That Hard". I got comments from many friends in the food industry and I felt the name was being taken the wrong way. I was not trying to imply that the ACT of cooking was 'not hard' but rather the WILLINGNESS to cook. In my observation there are lots of people that don't cook because they are either overwhelmed or uninspired. They are sick of cooking the 5 rotating meals they make. They then resort to either premade meals or take out. Certainly there can be a time and place for these but it is easy (and expensive) to fall into a pattern of doing that more nights than not.

So really my goal with this blog was to share my love of cooking and eating by passing along some easy recipes that I like to make. These are not fancy or complicated. They are just good, healthy, hearty, inexpensive meals that my family likes to eat.

I hope this gives you some ideas for things to make in your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment